Photos from Siam
I collect old photos from Thailand. Of course none of
these photos I made myself.
If anybody has a copyright-problem you can contact me here.
I hope you enjoy these photos as much as i do. Try to compare the old
photos with the same place in our time.
It's amazing how quick Thailand changed, I am sorry to say not always
for the good.
If you have old photos you want to share with me, you can contact me here. Thanks
here to see the Photogallery
1886 Bangkok Chao Phraya River Coronation Ceremony
Dmitri Kessel 1902-1995 : Industrial photographer, a war correspondent
and combat photographer, and a photo essayist for 'LIFE' magazine.
02. Book : Thailand in Colour : D. Mekchaidee
03. Book : The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall : Photographs by Boonpee
04. National Archive
05. The internet : Photos without credits
06. Aeroplanes in Siam : thai-aviation website by Steve Dark; From the
archives of the Arlanda Civil Aviation Collection, Sweden.
07. The Souvenirbook of the Siamese Kingdom Exhibition at Lumpini Park